The Secret To Great Website Design

페이지 정보

작성자 Shona 댓글 0건 조회 139회 작성일 24-04-25 14:28

본문

You must first define your business. It's crucial that you include little details, such as your business name or the products and/or services that you offer. The more information you can give, the better your logo designer can create. It's virtually impossible for a graphic designer to perform a miracle and make a unique logo without any information about the business.

Start your logo design in black and white. This allows you to focus on the shape of your logo. Do not look at colors before the black and/or white version is approved. Color can affect how we react. Logos should never be chosen based on emotions.

Many logos consist of simple images. You don't need to use a logo to represent the products or services of a brand. The 3 stripes signify 'Adidas'. They don't need tennis balls to make the logo clear about their brand and products. The Mercedes Benz logo doesn't represent a car. Similarly, the McDonalds Golden Arches are not hamburgers. In fact, trying create a logo that looks like the product can lead to disaster more often than it should. A car is difficult to scale down to a small business card size, but a Mercedes logo is easy.

K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple, Stupid!) has actually become the modern mantra of success especially in the online business. It doesn't matter how hi-fi logo design looks. However, it is important that the logo leaves a lasting impression. If you carefully observe, then all big brands have simple logo design that instantly register in the mind of everyone. For example, the Mercedes logo, Nike's, McDonald's, Adidas and Honda logos are all simple and yet leave a lasting impression. The golden rule of design is to keep it simple, not over-exuberant, and to make sure that it reflects your company image in the best way possible.

When I start thinking about a brand, I usually start with a letter or two in the name. If I was making Brooklyn's Finest Beer, I would start with the letters B, F, and B again. It's not an old technique, but it's still quite original. Sometimes just writing the name down in a beautiful font is enough.

Who knows your company better than you? The answer to that question is: No one. Your involvement in the design process is essential. When you order your new logo, server pro vietnam they will ask you many questions about what you want the logo to look like. If you have any specific colors or layout in mind, or if you just want text or just image or both, you will be able to guide them and they will create your logo according to your requirements.

Myth #5 Logo design follows the same process. What does a great logo for a company or product have in common? They are unique in their creativity and clarity. For a designer, this would mean that he/she has to take a different approach while developing logos for each category. A corporate logo cannot have the same typography used for a movie title. A non-profit logo can't look like a band-concert emblem. Although there is no one-size fits all rule when it comes to designing a logo for a non-profit organization, it is easier for customers to identify with a logo that has a distinctive flavor.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

EN | JP | CH